The Snowman (2:30pm)
Time & Location
About the Event
A magical double bill of Christmas film classics, ‘The Snowman’ and ‘The Bear’ on the big screen with live orchestra; the perfect Christmas treat for your family with Bath Philharmonia playing Howard Blake’s scores live to Raymond Briggs’ amazing animations. Set course for a trip to the North Pole just in time to see the Northern Lights, meet Father Christmas and have a dance with a snowman or two and enjoy the story of Tilly’s attempts to help an escaped polar bear return back home. After a year unlike no other, revisit a Christmas family tradition and enjoy The Snowman at a Covid-secure and socially-distanced performance.
- Babes in arms may sit on their parent/carer’s lap however anyone aged 2 or above must have their own ticket and a reserved seat
- Face coverings – are required to be worn. We understand that in settings where face coverings are required, there are some circumstances where people may not be able to wear a face covering, or fall outside of current Government Guidelines. If you can wear a face covering, please do so.
- All seats are sold socially distanced, either as singles or pairs.
- Please do not book a seat next to a sold seat, marked as a grey dot on the plan.
- You must only book seats as your Household or Support Bubble groups.
- If you are a group of e.g. 3 (1 adult, 2 young children), you will be permitted to move into the seats between your booked seats if necessary, as this will not encroach on other audience members designated socially distanced space. Please do not move into any other space. If you have any queries, please telephone the box office on 01225 463362
- Please read The Forum Covid-19 Guidelines here